Growing, Protecting & Securing Your Wealth
Do all the confusing messages in the financial media leave you not knowing which way to turn?
Would you like to clear the fog, reduce your risk and organise your future with more certainty?
Then contact Alan Steel Asset Management and find out how our award-winning team can help.
Are you confused by the markets?
- Frequently asked questions about investments
- 08 October 2013Shaken Not Stirred
- 18 September 2013QE Who?
- 16 September 2013What Calamity?
- 06 September 2013Darnit, Flat Turns Higher
- 29 August 2013When ‘Comfortable’ Means ‘More Expensive’
Worried about your retirement?
- Frequently asked questions about pensions
- 14 May 2013Pension System Changes: Much Ado About What You Put In
- 29 April 2013MP’s Ducking Around With Our Entitlements?
- 29 April 2013National independence and £750bn puzzle for investors
- 11 June 2012Beware pension plans with costly guarantees
"You should remember that the value of an investment and the income from it could go down as well as up. The return at the end of the investment period is not guaranteed and you may get back less than you originally invested.
The investment services and/or investments referred to in this website may not be suitable for you. If you are unsure we suggest you contact us to discuss matters further. If we believe our services are not right for you we will tell you.
When investing money, whether for income or growth, you
are placing your capital at risk as the value of investments may
vary, so you could get back less than you started with."
"The Financial Conduct Authority does not
regulate Tax Advice or wills.
Alan Steel Asset Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The guidance contained in this website is subject to the regulatory regime of the UK. Please note that the Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of tax advice."