- We can determine what assets you have that are not working and change them to those that do.
- We will ensure that your pensions, investments, trusts and Will are all co-ordinated to work together at maximum efficiency.
- We will minimise your short term and long-term exposure to tax.
- We will then regularly review and fine tune your plan when necessary.
- We promise to remove all jargon from our meetings, reports and communications.
- First and foremost, you will get help to establish your precise, individual and unique family objectives. This is the start of getting you financially organised.
- Before making any recommendations we will undertake a detailed review of all your assets, and where necessary, our specialists will be called in to look at key areas such as tax or pensions legislation.
- You will always be kept fully up-to-date with market trends and new opportunities, which could enhance your existing investments.
- On your behalf the company will meet and monitor the people who we have chosen to manage your money - the fund managers. This is backed up by fortnightly internal investment fund monitoring meetings to identify the industry "rising stars" and to ensure your investments are with the high achievers in the investment fund industry.
- We promise never to recommend investments to you with a view to changing them later to earn more fees. We also guarantee to conduct regular reviews of your investments to make certain that your money managed by us is always working at optimum efficiency.
- Whenever you write, phone email or fax us you will be responded to quickly and efficiently. You will always find our team informed, friendly and caring. We are only too aware that you are the sole judge of the quality of service you receive. This means you can always rely on us to "go that extra mile" to earn and maintain your trust and loyalty.
- All your dealings with us will be treated with care and confidence. Our goal is to create and protect your long term financial independence. You will work with a team of top professionals with vast experience across over four decades. A team who are consistently acclaimed by the financial media.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Tax Advice.