- We help you set your financial goals
- We determine your current financial position
- We establish where you are now compared to where you want to be
- We then determine what assets you have which are not working, and make them work
- We ensure your pensions, investments, trusts and Will are coordinated to work at maximum efficiency
- We minimise your short term and long term exposure to tax
- We review regularly and fine tune when necessary
- We keep the language free of jargon.
We make these firm commitments to you:
First and foremost, you'll get help to establish your precise, individual and family objectives. From here you will get all the help you need to get financially organised.
Before making recommendations, you'll benefit from a comprehensive review of your assets, and where necessary, specialists will be called in to look at key areas.
You will be kept fully up-to-date with market trends and new opportunities, which could enhance your existing portfolio. And should any problems arise, they will be dealt with.
You will never be recommended investments with a view to changing them later to earn more commission. However regular reviews will be carried out, to make certain your money and investments are always working at optimum efficiency for you.
On your behalf, Alan Steel Asset Management will meet and monitor the people who are responsible for managing your money - the fund managers. This will be backed up with fortnightly internal fund monitoring meeting to identify the "rising stars" of fund management and ensure your funds are with the high achievers.
Whenever you write, phone, e-mail or fax you will be responded to quickly and efficiently. You'll find the team informed, friendly and caring. Recognising you are the judge of the service you receive, means you can rely on us to 'go that extra mile' to earn your trust and loyalty.
All your dealings will be treated with care and confidence. The goal is to create and protect your financial independence. You'll work with a team of top professionals with experience across four decades, who are widely acclaimed by the financial media and critically applauded by the financial management industry.