Managing your own investment portfolio can be hit or miss, depending on how much research you've done, your attitude to risk and the quality of any advice you've received.
- Do you really have the time to research the various funds and fund managers?
- Have you only recently made the decision to invest for your future?
We take our responsibilities extremely seriously when advising you on where and when to invest your money. That's why we spend so much of our time and corporate investment on research when looking for the brightest fund managers around the globe.
We use globally recognized companies such as Ned Davis Research to provide thousands of hour’s worth of research and insight each year. Since 1980 this US based company has been providing the world’s leading investment management firms with objective, historical research data.
They are now one of the largest independent investment research providers globally. They are headquartered in Venice, Florida with offices in Atlanta, Boston and San Francisco in the US as well as London and Hong Kong.
Our approach is to get to know you as an individual and ask all the right questions so we can make recommendations that suit your beliefs and circumstances.
There are many different types of funds you may want to look at investing in such as:
- Open-Ended Investment Companies or OEICs
- Unit Trusts
- Offshore Funds
- Index Trackers
- Investment Funds
No two clients are the same when it comes to investing. Some of the areas we'll look at with you include:
- Your attitude to investment risk.
- Any ethical or moral objections your or your family may have to investing in certain industry sectors.
- Your tax position and how it can be improved.
- Your existing investments and their suitability.
- Your short and long-term financial goals. Are these still achievable? If not how can we get them back on track?
When you read the financial sections of the newspapers or any other media, you may end up more confused than you started due to the myriad of opinions that now surround investment strategies.
Our promise to you is that you'll receive clear, easy to understand investment portfolio advice.
We understand that investing significant sums of money is an important decision so we'll give you all the time you need and we will always be available to answer your questions.
Learn more about our successful investment portfolio building services by coming in for a chat that will be free and with no obligation.